well established and here for you
From the very beginning Paolo supported his father Gino in the development of the business, spearheading numerous entrepreneurial initiatives in various sectors from eyewear to robotics (Sinteco SRL) and videogames (Prograph). The first European entrepreneur in the optical sector to start a production joint-venture with China in 1983 and the first to believe in the potential of the Russian market in 1994. Other initiatives include business development in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Several prestigious positions in a number of associations:
- Vice President of Assindustria Belluno.
- President of Small Medium Industry Belluno.
- Member of the Veneto Confindustria Board.
- Member of the Rome Confindustria Board.
- President of the National Association of Optical Manufacturers (ANFAO).
- President of MIDO.
Joined the family business Sover just after graduating from university and subsequently set to work on expanding all sectors of the company:
- Management control: budgeting, reporting, analytical accounting.
- Product development: planning, designer management, R&D coordination, supplier relations.
- Marketing: strategic marketing, licensors relationships, advertising and PR management.
- Sales: development of direct sales network.
- Organizational management: industrial planning, management system accreditation.